15% of every sale will be donated annually to local organizations and charities that work to advance socially conscious thinking.
TO BE AN ALLY IS TO…
- Take on the struggle as your own.
- Transfer the benefits of your privilege to those who lack it.
- Amplify voices of the oppressed before your own.
- Acknowledge that even though you feel pain, the conversation is not about you.
- Stand up, even when you feel scared.
- Own your mistakes and de-center yourself.
- Understand that your education is up to you and no one else
borrowed from The Guide to Allyship
Fabric: 100% super soft cotton
Fabric Care: Machine wash, inside out. Tumble dry medium.
The Fit: Semi-Fitted, crewneck
The Details: Proudly printed in Whitney Pier, NS. 15% of every sale will be donated, annually to local organizations and charities that work to advance socially conscious thinking.
Adult sizes available here